You should create Video DVD
Please follow these instructions:
1. First, you need to author your video with software appropriate for these goals.
After authoring you will have VIDEO_TS folder and AUDIO_TS folder.
Please visit this forum page to have more information:
2. And now operations with DeepBurner:
- Choose Create DVD Video type of project after start of the program.
- In the window which appears you should:
= specify the name of the disk (Album title field);
= choose the folder containig those two previously created VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS
- Choose Burn DVD Video section at the right pane. Put blank DVD disk into your DVD drive
and click Burn. This will start burning process.
Hope this will help you to achieve your goal.