Autorun templates

Post your suggestions for future improvement of DeepBurner here

Moderator: SolA

Autorun templates

Postby Boru on Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:40 pm

First of all let me issue a BIG thank you to all those behind DeepBurner, I have found this software to be excellent in particular the Autorun feature, this feature alone makes it stand out from the crowd.
With this in mind I wonder if it would be possible to create an online database where users could upload their backgrounds and buttons for other users to download. You only have to look around the net to see that there is enormous interest in customising anything from Windows itself to programs and dialogs. The Autorun feature in this software is just begging for all those artisticly inclined individuals out there to express themselves and gain immortality in allowing others to use their creations. This would also make DeepBurner desireable all the "skinners" and "modders" as, to the best of my knowledge, no other Burning software has this potential. It would be another feather in the cap for the makers of DeepBurner and allow us all to express ourselves and appreciate what others can do. Its just a thought, but please give it some consideration. Many thanks for a fine pice of FREEWARE. Keep up the good work, we do appreciate it.
Boru

Postby admin on Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:20 pm

Thanks for the worm words about the program! We'll seriously think about your proposal. Sounds very interesting and rational.
Get big stay HUGE!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Agent Smith on Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:15 pm

Agent Smith

Return to Suggestions