please UPDATE DeepBurner's TO-DO-LIST

Post your suggestions for future improvement of DeepBurner here

Moderator: SolA

Postby admin on Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:49 am

raimerik, don't worry, we're constatly looking through the to-do list and get some ideas out of it. The fact that it hasn't been updated recently tells that there're dublicated suggestions.
Get big stay HUGE!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:50 am

problem is that suggestions get lost that way. in my case two suggestions that weren't 'dublettes' (because i otherwise wouldn't have posted them) which i considered 'safe' with your online to-do-list... and now remember only one of:
SPLITTING DVD IMAGE IN PARTS in order to support WIN98 which doesn't like DeepBurner's 4.3gb files...
another issue abour taking free feedback seriously: how come that there is almost only "done" items in the list and lots of forum confirmed bugs don't show up (disc-at-once bug, dvd write speed bug > look for my posts) or the 'forever-missing-cd-extra/mixed-mode-feature'...

don't get me wrong. i like deepburner and that is why i post suggestions to make it better or get rid of bugs. but i guess i'm talking about appreciation of user feedback because you won't tell me that there were 6 months of 'dublettes' suggested at the online to-do-list...

however, i'll stop using the to-do-list but post publicly.

right now i only remember the second:

Postby admin on Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:36 am

There're only features in the To Do list, not bugs.
We'll review the list in the nearest future and update it according to the future plans for the program's development. Once again, thanks for raising this issue.
Get big stay HUGE!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions